Watch me learn, watch me fail, watch me post it regardless of how it looks.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TaDa!

I present to you.....

pants!

Poorly made, I must say. First of all - the fit is not anywhere near what I had in mind. I forgot to measure the rise on DD, so because of her cloth diapers, they barely go over her butt! The bottom cuffs are bad a well. I'm not sure where I went wrong or what I could have done differently, but the edges point out where I ended the zig zag stitch. I also kinda sorta left a hole. Oops!

They definitely fit like leggings. So much for parachute style baggy sweats!

I like how the crotch and her cloth diaper make it look like she's packin' up front. *sigh*

 




 


I'm still working on those gift bags. I ran out of regular ol' cotton black thread. So I have to take a trip up to wally world to pick up some more. That and I need more 3/8" white, grosgrain ribbon.

On the plus side, I got in a bunch of great fabrics today! I will have to take some photo's of it in the morning and post them. I got some cute Amy Butler, Michael Miller, and some other misc. cotton quilting fabric. I'm thinkin bags - or maybe something fun like a dress. We'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment