Watch me learn, watch me fail, watch me post it regardless of how it looks.

Monday, March 22, 2010

So close to the end!

I am ---->this<---- close to being done with the gift bags. I really have GOT to stop being such a slacker. I've been so obsessed with eBay shopping for fabric that I am constantly distracted. I think that once this huge project has been finished I will feel more at ease. I like to have multiple projects going on at once. I don't like to make the same thing over and over again, like I thought I would. It proves to be pretty effin boring.

So I have a few more bags to do, and voila! Next project! I think I want to make a new dress for my girl to wear this weekend at a birthday party in Richmond that she is going to. Something relatively basic. I do have a pattern, which is good, but I'm going to have to figure out how to alter it, because I want it to be a little different than what it is.

Damn that wetbag - it will never get done.

Mom bought me some patterns for bags today though, which is awesome. I can finally make a messenger bag! Yay! But I really need to find some lightweight canvas to work with. Any ideas on what I should look for or where I can find it?

1 comment: