Watch me learn, watch me fail, watch me post it regardless of how it looks.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mommy and Me Bathing Suits

Stop laughing.

Seriously, it's really cute!

Okay, I know how lame it sounds to have matching bathing suits - but people do it with aprons, so what's the big deal!?

I haven't started mine yet. I did finish Kayla's today though. It's pretty stinkin' cute. Aside from the fact that you can see her tiny little boob. I made it one strapped and was super pumped that she was going to be so stylin'. Well, I apparently didn't add enough to the top, or didn't take it in enough on the sides - and you can definitely see her little tata when she stands up. So I either have to add a tiny strap to that side, or take it in on the sides with hopes that it will not dip down so low. I'd show a picture, but i'm pretty sure that that is sort of against the law or something.


So tomorrow I'm going to fix hers and hopefully start on mine. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully mine doesn't make me look incredibly fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment