Watch me learn, watch me fail, watch me post it regardless of how it looks.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I've been lazy...

I know... I know. Where have I been and what have I been doing?

Uhhhh nothing. I wish I had a better excuse, but I don't. I have done some small sewing projects here and there though, so I will post pics of those hopefully this week.

And no, I have not started the wet bag project. :)

SOON!

Our satellite internet is down and we're resulting to using the dial up back up tht we have, so I haven't been on in days. I have a MILLION projects that I'm working on right now, so I really need to get my butt in gear and start putting some updates and tutorials on here!

I promise, this week - I will do just that. Since I'm 86 a job right now, I have no good excuse to NOT be keeping up with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment